FAQs and FUQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- How Much Bilal's EasyKale should I use?
- How do I use Bilal's EasyKale?
- Does Bilal's EasyKale have the same health benefits of leafy kale?
- Is Bilal's EasyKale organic?
- Should anyone avoid Bilal's EasyKale?
- I noticed the label said not to consume Bilal's EasyKale with alcohol. Why not?
- Is Bilal's EasyKale lifestyle friendly? I'm doing... keto, whole 30, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free, etc.
- Can Bilal's EasyKale help with weight loss?
- Can Bilal's EasyKale help with high cholesterol, hypertension, skin and beauty, general digestion, immune system? Does it have anti-inflammatory properties?
- What foods go well with Bilal's EasyKale?
- How do I use the Bilal's EasyKale shaker?
How much Bilal's EasyKale should I use?
How do I use Bilal's EasyKale?
The one suggestion we have to is to add it to recipes late in the cooking process. The closer you are to the end of cooking a dish, the more you're getting benefits that are similar to those of raw kale.
For instance, after cooking chili, you could mix in EasyKale while the chili is still hot and then serve immediately.
Does Bilal's EasyKale have the same health benefits of leafy kale?
Like Bilal says: "Nature is beautifully imprecise, like how one hand may be larger than the other. Embrace it."
Is Bilal's EasyKale organic?
Should anyone avoid Bilal's EasyKale?
It is also important to note that people with thyroid conditions who have been told to watch for goitrogens should exercise caution with many green veggies. The key would be to add any leafy green (including Bilal's EasyKale) as early into the cooking process to mitigate those effects.
I noticed the label said not to consume Bilal's EasyKale with alcohol. Why not?
Bilal says: "Go easy on the alcohol when eating EasyKale."
Is Bilal's EasyKale lifestyle friendly? I'm doing... keto, whole 30, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free, etc.
Can Bilal's EasyKale help with weight loss?
If you'd like to lose weight, you need to take in fewer calories that you burn in a given day by eating less and exercising and staying on the move. Drink lots of water (add some EasyKale if you'd like a little nutrition with you water), get exercise and limit your portions.
Simply put, sprinkling Bilal's EasyKale on pizza or cake isn't a miracle solution.
But most importantly, just remember that you are beautiful!
Can Bilal's EasyKale help with high cholesterol, hypertension, skin and beauty, general digestion, immune system? Does it have anti-inflammatory properties?
Quercetin has been found in studies to fight hypertension and heart disease.
Kaempferol has been found to have numerous "pharmacological activities, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anticancer, cardioprotective, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, anti-osteoporotic, estrogenic/antiestrogenic, anxiolytic, analgesic and antiallergic activities."
What foods go well with Bilal's EasyKale?
If you're looking to hide Bilal's EasyKale and avoid the taste of kale, we recommend sauces, stews, beans (baked, black beans, kidney beans), mix it into ground beef, put it on pizza or in pizza sauce, and so on.
How do I use the Bilal's EasyKale shaker?
To avoid getting too much Bilal's EasyKale on your food at once, hold the shaker about a 45-degree angle from vertical, and shake with a slight upward motion, as shown.
Give the Bilal's EasyKale shaker a little tap on the bottom. (Bilal calls it a "love tap.") A few subsequent gentle taps should do the trick.
Note that you can also use the other side of the lid to insert a standard teaspoon measuring spoon, or you can unscrew the cap of the shaker if you'd like to insert a tablespoon measuring spoon or something similar.
FREQUENTLY UNASKED QUESTIONS (FUQs)
- Can Bilal's EasyKale cure loneliness?
- Does Bilal's EasyKale love me?
- We've heard that Bilal's EasyKale will occasionally show up at ComicCons around the country. Is that true? Does that make sense?
- Should Bilal's EasyKale be the only thing I eat?
- If Bilal lived in Middle Earth, would he want to be a dwarf?
- Would Bilal like to be a Smurf?
- Does Bilal's EasyKale come as a topical ointment?
- Ford or Chevy?
- Who killed J.R.?
- Who killed JFK?
- Supergirl vs. Captain Marvel?
- Supergirl vs. Binary?